|Lime Ledge School
||Lime Ledge School was located on the corner
of what is now MM and Hwy 67. It was used until 1944. The building was
later sold and moved on Jefferson Road and is being used as a residence.
School was located on what is now Hwy 67 a mile north of Old Ashippun.
It was eventually incorporated with Alderly, Badger, and Lincoln Schools
in 1956. The building is now being used as a residence.
(Davy) School was located on what is now Franklin Road. It worked with
Main School and helped spark the incorporation with Alderly and Lincoln
Schools. It is now being used as a residence.
School was built a second time in 1878 on the corner of Washington Road
and Hwy P. It was originally north of that location.It is now used as
early map shows that Hays School was located on what is now Hwy MM east
of Jefferson Road. Later it was on Jefferson Rd. north of Hwy MM. It
was closed in 1936 and the children went to Lime Ledge School and later
to Neosho Public School. It was sold and moved to Woodland where it is
now a residence.
School was located on what is now Cherry Road. It was closed in 1940
and the children were transfered to Lincoln school. They were later moved
to Toland School and then moved back to Lincoln. The house is now being
used as a residence.
School is located on teh corner of what is Norwegian Road and Lincoln
Road. It was incorporated with the Main, Lincoln, and Badger Schools.
It is currently being used as a residence.
School was closed in 1955 when it and the Mead School joined the Hartford
Common School District No. 1. it is now being used as a residence.
John's Parochial School
John's Parochial School \ was originally located on Hwy 67 north of the
creek but was later torn down and served for the education of children
whose parents were members of St. John's Lutheran Church. It stopped
operations in 1960 and was torn down 9 years later.